[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Who knows where to find a good book cover?
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
MichaelHolmes (IV07367701)

Good afternoon, I have recently been publishing books and magazines, but their sales do not impress me, most likely it is because of their covers, I would like to replace them, but I do not know where you can order a high-quality and beautiful cover, if someone knows, tell me.
MichaelHolmes (IV07367701)

Good afternoon, did you know that a high-quality and good cover is already 50% of the success of a book.
I advise you this site: https://eurekaprinting.com.au/products/books/economy-softcover-books/ .
Here you can find the perfect covers and covers for your magazines and books.
The robot is made very high quality, I myself quite often order covers from them (I am a writer).
in general, go ahead and you will not regret.
Olivia Cooper (IV07054901)

Hi guys. Great thread. Thank you.
Olivia Cooper (IV07054901)

In principle, I rest in different ways. I can do both active and passive rest, but most of all lately I like to relax with my favorite book, check this. Reading plunges into the world of fantasy, which, albeit unreal, but makes you experience quite real emotions: joy, bright sadness, anxiety, fear, hope. We empathize with the heroes and go through a certain segment of our life with them, which gives us a lot.
Lisa Sviridova (IV07365701)

[Avatar]

I am really addicted to reading like you, but I am not writing books, mostly read.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/12/2021 19:59:18

Sandra White (IV08003901)

I`m a bookworm
Gregg (IV08673701)

When we have a good book we always want to keep in a good way to be able to save as look as possible. I know one professional writer who takes extra care about his books. He sorts out books by covers: colors, material. And he has a special book cover for his students reviews as he is a teacher. Some of them click to read review about most popular and relevant regarding education services. When I saw his order, I found it useful and think you do the same for some my books as well.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/05/2022 02:47:26

cepodib592 (IV08679301)

MichaelHolmes (IV07367701) wrote:Good afternoon, I have recently been publishing books and magazines, but their sales do not impress me, most likely it is because of their covers, I would like to replace them, but I do not know where you can order a high-quality and beautiful cover, if someone knows, tell me.

doramas flix

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: