[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
NISM is not sending the book for the modules.
Forum Index » NISM Exams
Govind Sharan (IV012401)

Earlier NISM was sending the hard copy of the study material when I enrolled for the exam but now it's only mailing the soft copy of the book. How will I get the physical copy of the book now?
ipsa (IV0792601)

Yes, u r right as NISM has stopped sending physical study material when you enroll for any exam. Now they send you the soft copy of the book in pdf format.

You can have the physical copy of the book by paying DD of Rs. 150/- (if to be delivered in Mumbai) (Rs. 170 for anywhere else in India) to Printography Systems (India) Private Limited, Mumbai. For more information you can call on Mobile No. +919820912814.
Rajiv (IV01590501)

Even they didn't sent me soft copy.
Rajiv (IV01590501)

Even they didn't sent me soft copy.
Admin (IV010001)

Dear Rajiv,

For non-receipt of soft copy of the study material, you may contact the respective Test Administrator with whom you have registered. In case, if you are registered with:

NISM: contact with certification@nism.ac.in
BSE: contact with training@bseindia.com
NSE: contact with ncfm@nse.co.in
MCX-SX: contact with certification@mcx-sx.com
Sunny (IV0397901)

I have successfully passed NISM series VIII but i have not recieved my certificate till now but the soft copy of certificate is available on my NCFM account. can you tell me NISM will provide hard copy of certificate or they just provide soft copy as they are doing on study material?
Ashish (IV07501)

With effect from Jan 2013, the laminated hard copies of certificates have been discontinued as the certificates have been made available in the online login of the candidates.
team bongda (IV05695801)

Yep, didn't send?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 13/09/2018 15:37:34

Hoa Cuc (IV05740501)

[Avatar]

team bongda (IV05695801) wrote:Yep, didn't send?

are you meet me ?
David Fincher (IV07184501)

Tutoring is necessary, because not every child is able to cope with the volume of subjects that are given to him in school. For example, I had problems with chemistry and the service helped me solve them https://studymind.co.uk/ . Here you can find professional tutors with an individual approach to training.
Bonny (IV07759601)

There are many books are available online where you can get content writing help to complete any kind of assignment writing help. I have tried to check about the https://www.assignmenthelper.com.au/essay-writer-australia site option where you can hire the best quality of writer as per your requirement. This kind of online study help is available for a student who is unable to get study help.
Sandra White (IV08003901)

useful thread
Test My Internet Speed (IV08828601)

[Avatar]

A jitter Network test primarily evaluates the rate of change in time taken to transmit a Network network packet. It is done by observing [url]Network Network Test[/url], specifically the timing of packet delivery.TMIS, It is usually done by connecting a computer with an external server and passing data between them. The transmission is tested, measured and analyzed for overall Jitters Network.

jitter Network internet test
[WWW]
yevaton (IV07557501)

You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views…hope more people will read this article!!! The Zuni Café Cookbook
John Harris (IV010291301)

ExamOut has arranged the best SAP C_TSCM52_67 dumps for the solace of the up-and-comer remembering to go through the Acquisition with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 test. This will be useful in settling on the most ideal choice. One is known to be the C_TSCM52_67 dumps pdf design while the other is known to be the web-based C_TSCM52_67 practice test engine that assists with getting outcome in C_TSCM52_67 SAP Guaranteed Application Partner - Acquisition with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 test without having any issue.

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: