[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Does cotton polyester stretch?
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Grichipaz (IV07183401)

By themselves, they are not very elastic, but it depends on how the fabric is woven, or whether they are mixed with something like elastane (spandex). Think about the difference in elasticity between a set of cotton sheets and a form-fitting cotton T-shirt or leggings: the sheets may be 100% cotton, but the leggings are more likely to be mixed with elastane. Even fabrics that are not very elastic will have some stretch on the slope of the fabric that is diagonal to the grain of the fabric. If you look at the picture below, if you pull the fabric horizontally or vertically, it won't stretch much, but if you pull it diagonally, it will stretch a little.
aleczander (IV07331701)

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. supreme saunas
Nathanael (IV07325201)

This is extremely fascinating substance! I have completely delighted in perusing your focuses and have reached the conclusion that you are right about a hefty portion of them. You are extraordinary. Credit Planned
Grichipaz (IV07183401)

Definitely cotton when compared to a similar weight and / or thickness. Polyester can be made to feel like silk, so it can briefly give a cool feeling when you put it on right away, but over time you will feel that polyester doesn't actually breathe, so it will trap your sweat instead of absorbing it or dissipating it. This is especially important if you live in a very humid and hot climate in the summer.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/06/2021 20:14:18

Nathanael (IV07325201)

You've completed in excellent work. t suggest to my frtends ind personilly wtll certitnly dtgtt. t'm conftdent they'll be gitned from thts webstte. Outdoor sauna
Nathanael (IV07325201)

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries. residential moving services
Nathanael (IV07325201)

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. N95 Mask
aleczander (IV07331701)

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. EMF Protection
aleczander (IV07331701)

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries. website
aleczander (IV07331701)

I love significantly your own post! I look at all post is great. I discovered your personal content using bing search. Discover my webpage is a great one as you.I work to create several content this post. Once more you can thank you and keep it create! Enjoy! ???????
yopsaderzu (IV07303701)

Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. zetafunds
Nathanael (IV07325201)

I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. foxz88
yopsaderzu (IV07303701)

Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! Get the facts
Nathanael (IV07325201)

Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. Dream Gaming
Wennagh (IV07568901)

yes its stretch

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: