[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Doctor at Home Dubai
Forum Index » Futures & Options
jonam dicks (IV07476901)

aimshealthcare is a dedicated Doctor at Home Dubai and home healthcare service in Dubai. We provide the doctor on call service 24/7 at the comfort of your home, office or hotel rooms. Aimshealthcare is a premier service staffed by a passionate team consisting of fully DHA licensed medical practitioners trained in all core medical specialities including family medicine, general surgery, pediatrics, physiotherapy, nursing and available 24/7, 365 days a year.

Kasarka (IV08462801)

Do you provide telephone consultations? Perhaps this affects the price?
Kasarka (IV08462801)

It's great that there is such an opportunity in Dubai. I spent several years on business trips in African countries. Significant progress is visible in many cities, local authorities deserve respect for their work. But health care is still a sore spot for the entire region. I used to do business with a good organization that did a pediatrician near fort wayne. Children deserve only the best treatment. Good service should not be rare. Soon I'm going to a new place of work, in Dubai. I have a great opportunity to check the availability of your services.
ayaan (IV014266401)

Royal Health Group Home Care Dubai is a dedicated Doctor on Call Dubai and home healthcare service in Dubai. We provide the doctor on call service 24/7 at the comfort of your home, office or hotel rooms.
RonaldPalmer (IV015353701)

Are you looking for convenient healthcare in Dubai? Meet Dr. ENT, your trusted home doctor. Specializing in Head and Neck treatment in Dubai, Dr. ENT offers personalized care in the comfort of your own home. Skip the hassle of clinic visits and long waits. Whether you are experiencing ear, nose, throat, or head and neck concerns, Dr. ENT provides expert diagnosis and treatment.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: