[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Why would anybody want to be a debt collection attorney?
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Grichipaz (IV07183401)

Why would anybody want to be a debt collection attorney?

I work on the consumer side. There isn’t a lot of money in consumer law, but we do get to feel like we help people. It’s always nice to hear from a client who’s grateful that we were able to step in and help them; just because someone owes a debt doesn’t mean they don’t deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. Everyone should be treated with respect and dignity.

On the personal level, I also like being the underdog in a fight. My law firm is small, and there’s a real sense of satisfaction when we win against a much bigger, better funded law firm. Too, there’s the satisfaction of representing the little guy in the fight, the person who could not otherwise afford an attorney and would otherwise be rolled over by a big company which is acting like a bully. We help keep those big companies honest.

As for the other side, I’m not sure many people go to law school thinking, “Oh man, I want to be a creditors rights attorney” or “Oh man, I want to do collection work all day!” At least, I didn’t meet any during law school. haha. But we all need to eat, and there’s only so many lawyer jobs to go around. I’ve found most of my fellow lawyers who defend debt collectors are hard working, ethical, and honest professionals who are just doing their jobs.
David Fincher (IV07184501)

I believe that the consumer is best served by evaluating all their options to find an option that will save money. Who has ever had problems with debt? I heard about the company https://attorneydebtfighters.com/ and I think to turn to them for help. What do you think about this company?
Grichipaz (IV07183401)

Never mind those who tell you never to pay a collection agency, Some collection agencies are hired by the original creditors to collect debts. The money raised will go to the original lender. These agencies rarely file lawsuits because they don't own the accounts.

Other collection agencies, known as debt buyers, will buy defaulted accounts. In these cases, the courts have ruled that, with proper documentation, the buyers of the debts “stand in the place of the original creditors." This means that the money is owed by the buyers of the debt.
Sinsay (IV07169801)

Hello. When money problems arise, it is very difficult for everyone to find help. I have been looking for a loan store near me for a long time when there were problems. I was fired from my job and I needed to somehow hold out for a couple of months before I found a new one. It's good that I found such an online service. They quickly helped me and now I am looking for a new job.
Jukka Neval (IV07880601)

This is especially worth doing if you want to invest a hundred of them and not just spend them thoughtlessly. I advise you to act cautiously in such cases. It seems much easier to find money now.
GeorgFern (IV07880401)

Your business needs a lot of money and as you know, everything can happen. it's important to know some companies that can be to help in case something bad will happen. I recommend you to save this best loan https://www.instantcashtime.com/cash-advance/ somewhere as probably it will help you one day. anyway, I hope that everything will be okay.
Lopos (IV08330401)

Once you assume responsibility you'll see things clearer. Banks realize that you've made bad decisions and aren't willing to risk their money on someone who makes wrong decisions. Also, credit scores don't go down for spending, they go down for not paying and they go up by paying. Start by analyzing your expenses, cutting everything superfluous. Yes, new clothes for a baby are superfluous. New toys? Superfluous, etc. A coffee in your way to work? Superfluous. It will be hard because probably seeing other people you've considered those things "basic". So, do the "life raft" experiment. If you had to save your family's life but you could only put the essentials to survive in the raft, what would you bring? Now that you spend less, use the rest to pay debts. As you progress, lenders will consider you more creditworthy and you'll get better rates. Here https://usnetloan.com/payday-loans/guaranteed-with-no-credit-check/
berafbest (IV08347301)

[Avatar]

I don't think anyone in this sub hates productive debt. I, for one, hate debt that isn't necessary, or that is frivolous. A house is equity, it is a roof of my head, it is security. A 35k car instead of a 10k car, when I can only afford the latter is frivolous. Debt that is unsustainable is bad. Debt that you have no way of paying off is bad. My honest opinion is that when it comes to frivolous items, if you don't have the money to pay for it now, you really shouldn't buy it. This is exactly how people get into trouble. They underestimate how many things they need to pay off, interest kicks in and now they're barely keep their head afloat. Plus, you end up paying for the item 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 times over.
Jecksterrys (IV08627201)

When you're out of work, it's not easy to find the money. I, too, thought about turning to a lending institution. Luckily, friends recommended I seek help from an employment dispute resolution company, https://www.oxnerpermarlaw.com. Since I thought my termination was not legal, I was interested in this option. The money I could win was enough for a while until I found a new job. Of course, I had to save some money, but the situation justified it. The main thing was that I didn't have to take any loans. I did not want to see debt collection agents at my doorstep.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 20/05/2022 17:49:53

hyacinthyaffe5 (IV08882401)

Finding a good lawyer is a tough process. You first need to consider if this lawyer is licensed and experienced. If they have been practicing long, they must have had enough experience dealing with the same cases as yours. I would recommend reading https://www.natlawreview.com/article/5-keys-to-successfully-defend-against-whistleblower-claims. You also need to look at their reputation among other lawyers and clients who have used him or her before. You can ask other clients about their experience with this particular lawyer and whether they would recommend them to others.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/06/2022 02:07:33

yenfield (IV010698201)

I couldn't work as a debt collection attorney because, in my opinion, it's even worse than criminal defense attorneys. The way I see it, it looks like this: A person took out a loan from the bank and couldn't pay that loan on time. After a while he realizes that his debt is growing, but he has no way to repay that debt. He goes to a lawyer to get the lawyer to come up with a lie to postpone the debt. This is similar to those who go to law firms like https://www.oxnerpermarlaw.com/ . Personal injury attorneys make up some interesting story about how their client has been hurt. While the client just wants to make money.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/01/2023 16:46:33

morgan lee (IV08269401)

The commitment to serving individuals in their time of need reflects the agency's understanding that bad things can happen to good people. Fausto Atilano
morgan lee (IV08269401)

Receive valuable insights into potential tenants' rental history and financial standing. background report
morgan lee (IV08269401)

Emphasizes the importance of legal content access despite practical challenges. ???
morgan lee (IV08269401)

Replacing team members through confidential processes avoids potential disruptions and tensions within the organization. Recrutamento para cargos confidenciais

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: