[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
ecommerce challenges
Forum Index » Combination Strategies
neethu neethu (IV07946101)

Ecommerce Challenges ! Remember when the Titanic was sinking and the band continued to play? Well, retailers in 2020 are the band. By 2040, it is estimated that 95% of purchases will be made online, so now is the right time for retailers to face Ecommerce Challenges & find solutions for them.
[WWW]
TaylorBlake (IV07994301)

That's great. I've heard good things about them, but never tried their services
Fozycrozy (IV09153901)

You are right. The retail environment is changing rapidly. Therefore, the world of retail creates new challenges. Fortunately, data analysis provides a way to solve these issues and use the opportunities that have arisen. I faced the same problem last year. My business almost died due to quarantine restrictions and demand for online purchases. So I had to adjust and start using ecommercefulfilment.com. Btw, increased sales and long-term loyalty begin with the experience you give to customers. As a rule, this experience comes with time.
Artsem (IV011549701)

Actually, you did great by showing similarities between titanic and using "old" offline approach in modern day of challenges of e-commerce. if you take time to consider these common problems in e-commerce, you'll be more likely to step on your way toward a successful online store. Forewarned is forearmed!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 31/03/2023 13:54:07

Forum Index » Combination Strategies
Go to: