[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
children to spend more time on the street?
Forum Index » NISM Exams
Jieros (IV07171101)

Hello. What can you buy for children to spend more time on the street?
Goracan (IV07174901)

It is both an excellent tool for the physiological development of the human body and fun fun for people until the very old age. For little fidgets, this is a great way to release excess energy. It benefits not only a child, but also adults who want to keep fit and get rid of extra pounds. Buying a trampoline will allow your children to develop their physical data, will serve for you as a remedy for relieving fatigue and stress, losing weight. Recommend

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 29/04/2021 04:09:38

Sinsay (IV07169801)

Hello. Buying a trampoline for children is a good decision. This way, they will spend more time outdoors rather than at the computer. And by the way, they are also opposed to adults. Nolan Harris wrote about this for a long time that this way children will be more active.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 29/04/2021 15:30:32

James Coleman (IV07514901)

[Avatar]

Hey,
My kids spending too much time indoors. How to force them to spend time in nature?
alisaer (IV08236801)

Your kids will love dancing! It's fun and develops children very much! I like https://www.cdmdance.com/ because you can always find good teachers and different dance styles here! My child goes to train in this dance studio and he loves it! You can see what dance styles are here!
Asstragal (IV09114001)

I plan to buy a trampoline, a radio-controlled plane, and build a treehouse. My wife and I finally adopted a kid from the orphanage, and I want to make him comfortable so we can be friends. At the adoption agency https://fosterplus.org I was informed that Derek (the boy's name) always dreamed of having his own tree house. My wife and I want to fulfill his dream, and help him build a tree house. I can't tell you how happy I am that we have a baby. I'm very excited, but I hope he likes our surprise.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 31/07/2022 03:02:45

Clara8 (IV09934801)

I’ve obviously been lucky – my girls spent most of ages 7 to 10 on the trampoline with no problems. We've got a Supertramp, it's been amazing value for money as the numbers of kids using it have been phenomenal. No issues with any part of it since installed. Got it from here online and came with a DVD and a free trampoline lesson with British Trampoline Club.
John Staples (IV07510301)

Hi all, very interesting topic, thank you!
Lalanda (IV09088701)

I agree! I would also like to know more about some cool toys for kids.
Veronika (IV09374801)

Hello! I think I can tell you something, I also have a son, he is a very active child who finds it difficult to sit still and recently I bought him several Metal Fusion Beyblades, these toys are very consistent with his temperament, I also regularly play with him, because this a lot of fun, I'm also very happy that he has less time to sit on the Internet. So, you can try these toys too.

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: