[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
risk assessment
Forum Index » Futures & Options
JeromeKharley (IV07444501)

HALOCK and CIS designed the CIS risk assessment method to provide utility for both advanced practitioners and companies new to the assessment process. Experienced cyber security professionals can use CIS RAM to model threats against information assets and determine the ideal implementation of CIS controls.
AlexoRodrigez (IV08661801)

Six basic steps for effective cybersecurity risk assessment:
Identify the sources of threats.
Identify threat events.
Identify vulnerabilities.
Determine the likelihood of exploitation.
Determine the probable impact.
Calculate risk as a combination of probability and impact.
lxst (IV08425701)

In case anyone didn't know, a cybersecurity risk assessment is the process of identifying, analyzing and assessing risks. It helps ensure that the cybersecurity controls you choose are appropriate for the risks your organization faces. Without a risk assessment to guide your selection of cybersecurity controls, you could be wasting time, effort and resources. A risk assessment should also be conducted when setting up a business. You can generally read cyber security tips for businesses to understand how you can protect your IT business.
Lollitta17 (IV07392701)

Maybe there are some universal solutions that can improve the level of cybersecurity? Both for personal use and for business.
AleksShamles (IV07392101)

I think a lot of your online security has to do with the way you store different files and data and then share it with other people. I recommend checking out Beeble products https://beeble.com/en/about-project, which include cloud storage and also corporate e-mail for business. I think that such solutions will at least help you not to worry about data leaks and scammers.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: