Online Coaching Training
Online coaching or online tutoring refers to the process of teaching in an online virtual or networked environment. Online training or online coaching in itself reflects the diversity of the wider internet and is generally practiced using numerous approaches for different set of users. The differences can be seen in online content, interface and teaching methodologies.
Online coaching is both similar and different from face-to-face teaching. It is similar in areas of group dynamics, need for intra group roles and encourage in-group interaction. Differences include the need for prodding to help mould discussions, as groups roles are slow to emerge in online coaching.
Intervention in online discussions differ from occasional guidance or tactical online training to full scale instructional design and support, that is strategic online training.
Critical factors for success in online training and coaching for aptitude test online and online exam preparation includes:
- Supporting group learning without the need for face to face meetings
- Understanding scaffolding - i.e. the ability to understand the level of help that a candidate needs for aptitude test online.
- Understanding online behaviors
- Ability to ring in changes based on feedback
- Classifying participants knowledge
- Adding knowledge and correcting misconceptions, in time
- Closing discussions and moving on
Intelivisto provides variety of question types, Our online exam preparation include timed tests, and modules aimed at bettering your time and score. Our Learning management system allows students experience a post-test report.