NISM has specified the NISM-Series-VIII-Equity Derivatives Certification
Examination as the requisite standard for associated persons functioning as approved users and sales personnel of the trading member of an equity derivatives exchange or equity derivative segment of a recognized stock exchange.
Features of the Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module Practice Tests:
- Designed as per the parameters set for NCFM online certification tests and carry the same pattern and testing mechanism as set for NCFM tests.
- More than 1500 questions which are spread over 15 unit tests and 10 full length tests (in total 25 tests)
- Cover the various topics and subject matter outlined for Derivatives Market (Dealers) Module certification in minute details.
- Full length tests cover the questions from units in same ratio as set for respective NCFM test.
- Take online tests and analyze your performance with detailed report at a microscopic level with our assessment tools.
- Acquire in depth knowledge of equities derivatives market through our trainings and workshops by market professionals and develop basic trading strategies with ease.
NSE's launched NSE's certifications in financial market (NCFM) programme, to protect investor's interest and for minimizing risks of losses arising out of lack of understanding of financial markets and instruments. NCFM examinations are designed for developing pool of human resources having right skills and expertise on the each segment of financial market for quality intermediation to market participants. It provides the knowledge of various segments and instruments of financial market through a system of testing and certification.
NCFM is an online testing and certification programme. It tests the practical knowledge and skills required to operate in the financial markets. NCFM certification's not only expands knowledge base, but also improves career prospects. NCFM certifications are mandatory for the professional of financial market.
NFCM Derivative market dealer's modules test the knowledge of different types of equity derivatives, their trading, clearing and settlement and the regulatory of derivatives market. Derivatives module is useful for students, brokers, investors, mutual fund employees, custodian, portfolio managers and anybody having interest on stock market operations.